Breaking News

'They locked me in makeup room': TV actress Krishna Mukherjee accuses 'Shubh Shagun' producer of harassment

Actress Krishna Mukherjee, who rose to fame with her popular TV show Yeh Hai Mohabaatein, on Friday took to her Instagram account and accused the production house and producer of the television show Shubh Shagun, Kundan Singh, of harassment. She also revealed the real reason behind leaving the show and accused the makers of Shubh Shagun of non-payment of her dues. ''My hands are still shivering while writing this but I had to. I am suffering from Anxiety and Depression bcz of this. We hide our emotions and show the brighter side on social media. But this is the Reality. My family was asking me not to post bcz they are still scared what if these people harm you? But why should I be scared ? This is my right and I need justice. @kundan.singh.official,'' she wrote in the caption of her post. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/TG6lyP1

No comments